What's new

What are the best forex pairs to trade for beginners

The best pair that most traders would agree that is suitable for beginners is EURUSD. Not only because it is the most famous pair, but also because of its lower volatility when compared to other currency pairs.

I would say EUR/USD without a doubt. You can never go wrong with this pair. Just keep in mind that the Euro is very volatile at the moment due to the international issues but even a beginner can find good trade setups with this pair for sure.

In my opinion, a suitable currency pair for beginners should be the EURCHF pair.
It doesn't have strong trends... (y)

There are Major, Minor, and Exotic pairs in the forex market. Novice traders should always go with the pairs that are high in liquidity and low in volatility, such as majors. Because of its low volatility, tight spreads, and high volume, EURUSD is the most popular and also my favourite pair. First, try it out and compare it to others. When you have gained experience, you can try different pairs and expand your trading portfolio but for now stick to the majors.

Every trader would suggest the EURUSD because it is the best choice not only for beginners but also for professional traders since it is the most stable currency pair to trade with tight spreads and liquidity.

The best would be stable pairs such as EUR/USD, USD/JPY, etc. Initially, do not trade with highly volatile pairs, such as exotic pairs, as they are very complex to trade.

I trade using GBPUSD since they are one of the most liquid currency pairs in forex, the narrow bid-ask spreads, volume and volatility are all suitable even for beginners.

The most popular and profitable trading pair is EUR/USD. It can be a good option for new traders due to liquidity and tight spreads.

The currency pair to trade that is both the simplest and most steady is EUR/USD. It is the best option for both experienced and beginning traders.

Due to its low spreads and high liquidity, this currency combination is among the most popular ones.

The best forex pairs to trade in forex trading are EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY, and USD/CHF. These pairs have the highest liquidity and offer the best opportunities for traders.

You should always start trading with a major pair. I was only trading with EUR/USD when I was a beginner and I think most new traders prefer the same pair. Newbie traders are always advised to focus on just one pair and move to other pairs only after mastering the first one.

If you are a beginner, the best suitable pair, in my opinion, is the EURUSD because of its volatility and because it is popular among other traders.

The currency pair to trade that is both the simplest and most stable is EUR/USD. It is the best option for both experienced and beginning traders. Although the EUR/USD pair has small spreads and is liquid, it also has high volatility and is difficult to predict.

The EUR/USD is one of the best pairs to trade for beginners. It alone forms 28% of the daily trading volume, which proves its massive liquidity. The euro is a reliable currency that serves as the symbol of the European Union. Political developments that affect either the dollar or the euro relative to one another have an impact on the USD/EUR pair.

Most traders would agree that the best pair for new traders is EURUSD. Not only because it is the most well-known pair, but also because it has lower volatility than other currency pairs.

The majors for me. Stick to pairs with USD in them as USD strength largely dictates much of the other markets as well. Make full use of the dollar index for comparison.

Like other traders, I also recommend major pairs, especially EUR/USD. It is profitable because of its high liquidity and stability.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.