What's new

What’s your favorite Forex trading pairs?

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Daantje Pieters

If you are randomly choosing your trading pairs, then surely you are missing something! You should select your trading pairs so carefully according to their performances in demo! By the way, I used all of the major currency pairs in my live trading account! But in demo, I practice more than 20 diffident trading pairs! By the way, what’s your favorite trading pairs?

These are the most traded currency pair in the forex trading market, they are known as the major currency pairs and follow by
Minor currency pairs

• EUR/GBP — Euro/British pound
  • EUR/AUD — Euro/Australian dollar
  • GBP/JPY — British pound/Japanese yen
  • CHF/JPY — Swiss franc/Japanese yen
  • NZD/JPY — New Zealand dollar/Japanese yen
  • GBP/CAD — British ponds/Canadian dollar.

I prefer trading with major pairs since they are highly liquid and easier to predict with good strategies and brokers. I mostly use the EURSUD or GBPUSD for live trading.

My favourite pair will mostly be the GBPUSD because they have been high in liquidity. It is also one of the most traded pairs like the EURUSD.

Before choosing a currency pair, you should always consider factors like liquidity and volatility. It is always wise to choose liquid currency pairs to avoid wider spreads and get your hands on increased opportunities. In addition to this, trading through majors ensures stability to a certain extent. My favourite currency pairs are USD/EUR and USD/GBP etc.

My favorite currency pair is EURUSD, primarily because it is highly liquid and low volatility in comparison to most currency pairs, and EURUSD spreads at my broker, FP Markets, average around 0.1 pips.

My favourite pairs to trade in the forex market are EUR/USD and GBP/USD as they are highly liquid and are associated with countries having a strong economy. This ensures tighter spreads, less volatility and better trading opportunities.

Eur/usd has always been my favorite but recently I’ve started experimenting with other pairs as well because of the tight spreads on turnkeyforex.

If you are randomly choosing your trading pairs, then surely you are missing something! You should select your trading pairs so carefully according to their performances in demo! By the way, I used all of the major currency pairs in my live trading account! But in demo, I practice more than 20 diffident trading pairs! By the way, what’s your favorite trading pairs?
I love trading Gold.. in fact it is the only pair i trade... just call me a gold digger

For me, it’s EURUSD! Frankly, there are different approaches of trading that traders follow, among them scalping, long term trading, hedging etc are acceptable forms of trading. On the other hand, form of trading is gambling which maximum traders follow but is a legit form of trading. Personally, I prefer both scalping and long term trading because I think hedging is not a good way of trading.

I mostly trade with major pairs but I am quite flexible and don’t hesitate to take up the not so popular pairs if they look promising in terms of profitability on the chart. It can be tricky to trade with such pairs but if one is good at playing with the risk they can be just as profitable as the major pairs.

My favourite pair will mostly be the GBPUSD because they have been high in liquidity. It is also one of the most traded pairs like the EURUSD.
I would have to agree with you but here lately she has been naughty so I have been cheating on her with some GBP/JPY. That is another pair I really do enjoy trading due to the high volatility that she has and it actually moves during each session typically. It pretty much matches my personality, I am always up moving, I can't sit in one place or doing one thing, I would GO CRAZY....

I usually like to trade major currency pairs. They offer tight spreads and are less volatile. I like to trade EUR/USD, USD/JPY, and GBP/USD.

I see you guys state your favourite pairs. Do you trade all hours or just a certain window of the day? e.g. EURUSD only during NY and London open times, etc. Also, do you trade on all 5 days of the week and trade even at the start and end of the sessions? Trying to understand the mindset, TIA.

Before you jump in headfirst to the fast-paced world of forex, you'll need to know the currency pairs that trade most often. Traders have the luxury of highly leveraged trading with lower margin requirements than in forex markets. I personally don’t think that there is anything like the best or worst forex pair to trade. It is up to the traders what they want to trade as per their tastes and requirements. Talking about my favourite forex pair, then it is EUR/USD because I find it very easy to trade. The best thing about trading this pair is that I get the benefit of high liquidity.

I do a lot of research before selecting a currency pair for trade like I see the trends of the past. The next thing I do is to pick those currency pairs that behave similar to past trends. This is the most important step to match a particular pair with a trend. After picking up the currency pairs try to note down their average movements per day, this will save you from hitting a loss. Every trader has different tastes and requirements. Talking about my favourite forex pair, then it has to be EUR/USD because I find it very easy to trade. I have been trading forex for the last 1.5 years because of higher spreads, high liquidity, and low volatility.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.