What's new

General Tips to pass FTMO challenge on first attempt

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

serano

Hello guys, here are a view tips to pass your challenge on your first attempt.
1) Read and write down FTMO Rules.
2) Create a trading plan. A trading plan will help you with a lot of things like, the strategy that you'll use when you trade, the stoploss amount that you are willing to risk, which session you'll trade, etc.
3) Register a FTMO demo account to practice on and treat it like you are taking your challenge.
4) Be patient, follow your rules and wait for setups to enter trades.
5) Journal all your trades and write down every trade that you take. How you felt before, during and after each trade. Did the trade win/ lose. What was the reason for the loss.
6) Never give up and learn every day

I know new traders do not want to hear the above advice... I was like that long ago, but since I change my results started to change. Making fast money on forex is possible, but trading aggressive is risky and you can lose all your money in minutes. Fools rush in.

I hope this advice was helpful.

2) Create a trading plan. A trading plan will help you with a lot of things like, the strategy that you'll use when you trade, the stoploss amount that you are willing to risk, which session you'll trade, etc.
3) Register a FTMO demo account to practice on and treat it like you are taking your challenge.
5) Journal all your trades and write down every trade that you take. How you felt before, during and after each trade. Did the trade win/ lose. What was the reason for the loss.

I know new traders do not want to hear the above advice... I was like that long ago, but since I change my results started to change. Making fast money on forex is possible, but trading aggressive is risky and you can lose all your money in minutes. Fools rush in.

Thank you for the pointers

Very useful tips for manual trading, not only useful for FTMO but for any broker

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.