What's new

To create a Forex Expert Advisor (EA)

joelroyal

To create a Forex Expert Advisor (EA), you will need to have programming knowledge and experience in one of the following programming languages:
  1. MQL4 or MQL5 (MetaTrader programming language)
  2. C++
  3. Python
Each of these programming languages has its own advantages and disadvantages, and the choice will depend on your personal preferences and skills. If you are new to Forex EAs, it is recommended to start with MQL4 or MQL5 as these languages are specifically designed for the MetaTrader platform and have a large community of traders and developers.

can you code an simple ea for mt4 ...im working on a semi automatic system and i would need an ea that opens a trade as soon as i put it on the charts as well as it needs to mannage the trade after

To create a Forex Expert Advisor (EA), you will need to have programming knowledge and experience in one of the following programming languages:
  1. MQL4 or MQL5 (MetaTrader programming language)
  2. C++
  3. Python
Each of these programming languages has its own advantages and disadvantages, and the choice will depend on your personal preferences and skills. If you are new to Forex EAs, it is recommended to start with MQL4 or MQL5 as these languages are specifically designed for the MetaTrader platform and have a large community of traders and developers.
Thanks sir,
It helps a lot.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.