What's new

Top 99% accurate system

3.30 star(s) 26 Votes
I never really thought about this before because I never intend selling or sharing the EA until someone adviced me to and I see this would go a long way to help people especially in this pandemic situation we are now.

Guy's I have just tested it on 1 Min TF but unfortunately it repaints.
The arrow only stays when the price move from the zone.

This Indi is much better only possible repaint on the next candle but after it stays .... Can give some good heads up if used if other confluences....
yes, i also use it. it is repaint and also appear after many candles

Are those indicators real or its just a way traders use ti sell their stuff and make the money out if us since they can't make it in the market

This Indicator has made me Lots of money.. i highly recommend it. not only does it Find support and resistance But it notifies you when there's a break out... Enjoy...(y)

Attachments

• Support and Resistance Breakout Arrows.mq4
    9.3 KB · Views: 54
I read a very interesting article. It is informative.
I'm day trading with strikes and binary options. The market is stable from 8:00am to 12:00am (GMT) in Tokyo time with no roughness in the market. In London and New York time, the technicals are difficult and the win rate is poor.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.