What's new

Profitable EA Top secret EA - Mind blowing EA ever! life time FREE!

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Cyberion

Dear Fellow Trader,

I would like to share my secret EA which I use to trade on my live accounts, in short words, I have spent decades,
I spent thousands of dollars, the highest sky, the deepest sea, hundreds of miles I went through to find this tremendous secret EA.
so please take advantage of this EA as wisely as possible.

Before I share this amazing secret EA, let me ask your time for a moment to answer my question,
"Which one do you trust more, your Own powerful dynamic brain or an static EA to manage your capital?

ok fair enough, time to share my EA, here..
at this point you should already know the secret EA.
I gave it FREE for you, no fees, no expire date, life time use.

"There is no SECRET ingredient, what it takes is a proportionate blend of the basic ingredients.." no shortcut

Cheers,
CBR

Attachments

• Secret EA.jpg
    Secret EA.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 182
(n)(n)(n) but i still believe EA can do something that human cannot do, such as 24hours staying front of screen waiting for signal..

When I started on Forex tested a lot of ea´s and always had problems, but always believing someone could create some good programing lines I found some good ea´s on the way.

When I started on Forex tested a lot of ea´s and always had problems, but always believing someone could create some good programing lines I found some good ea´s on the way.
Please share the good ones.. Thanks

This is true. The human brain, sight and ability outweigh any EA.
All it takes is time to learn and continue doing the right things patiently.

Dear Fellow Trader,

I would like to share my secret EA which I use to trade on my live accounts, in short words, I have spent decades,
I spent thousands of dollars, the highest sky, the deepest sea, hundreds of miles I went through to find this tremendous secret EA.
so please take advantage of this EA as wisely as possible.

Before I share this amazing secret EA, let me ask your time for a moment to answer my question,
"Which one do you trust more, your Own powerful dynamic brain or an static EA to manage your capital?

ok fair enough, time to share my EA, here..
at this point you should already know the secret EA.
I gave it FREE for you, no fees, no expire date, life time use.

"There is no SECRET ingredient, what it takes is a proportionate blend of the basic ingredients.." no shortcut

Cheers,
CBR
lol i prefer ea

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.