What's new

Toshko Raychev Profit System

3.30 star(s) 15 Votes
@Daily69 Can you please instruct me where to insert the TR_Profit_System application file. I just tried but the template didnot work.

No need to install the application file ....but if you can run the instaler, it will then put all the indicztors in the correct folder including the IMAGE file because this system contains images/fonts....If the files are not working, run the installer and authenticate the combo with the user name and pw on the first post if this thread

Hi there thanks a lot for sharing the system
I see that the authentication email contains a test user !!
will the system work for a period of time ? then stops ?

Hello you are welcome.....i am not sure if that "test user" is still working....i bought this from the seller himself and therefore, use my own email and clickbank reciept.....the "testuser" ID id what Toshko used in the first webinar to authenticate his indicators(and show us the method to authenticate). Over these years, i have seen that these systems including the trade asssistant ID's work for an average of 6-7 years and then no longer authenticate.

I can confirm that the credetials are still working :)

Attachments

• GA BUY.png
    GA BUY.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 15
Hello you are welcome.....i am not sure if that "test user" is still working....i bought this from the seller himself and therefore, use my own email and clickbank reciept.....the "testuser" ID id what Toshko used in the first webinar to authenticate his indicators(and show us the method to authenticate). Over these years, i have seen that these systems including the trade asssistant ID's work for an average of 6-7 years and then no longer authenticate.
I swear to God man, you're the Best, Thanks a lot, you're a Great Person

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.