What's new

Trading Psychology ?????

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Anyone with tips on this? Quantitative trading. Citadel’s quantitative strategies team seeks to generate alpha by combining rigorous fundamental research with mathematical and statistical models to identify and execute on investment opportunities.

Medidation? haha
I think is a hard tip to get from someone.

Developing mental stability requires time, and the ammount you gonna lose until you develop is only you can say.

Patience, Focus, determination will help overcome all emotions. If you want to be a trader you need to learn. Learning helps build your confidence and confidence erases emotions.

We definitely need to be confident with how we work, as it’s just not happening that we will succeed without having confidence, so that needs to be there. I work with FreshForex broker which helps me greatly in installing confidence especially to do with the epic conditions present here from having lowest possible spread at 0.1 points while there are over 130 instruments to select from and more importantly, it’s huge rebate program where we get 50% back on all trades which is my favorite.

One can't really overcome them but one can learn to keep them under control, usually through a lot of practice.

Trading psychology is very important. If a trader's psychology is not properly maintained, profit cannot be satisfied. It is very important to maintain the psychology of a trader. If the psychology is not correct, then trading will be a bit difficult.

Trading in the zone, hands down was the best trading psychology book I've ever read, it's cheap too. i have a link somewhere, but really its like 10 bucks

Trading is a complete mindset game. So it would be very difficult to make money if psychology is not right here. Every trader has to give up emotions first and start trading. If a trader cannot trade without emotions, he will never get a good reward from trading.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.