What's new

trading system(hammer, bearish and bulling engalfing)

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

sid08

hey guys.. im new in the forex game and i was hoping you can assist me in looking for a trading system or indicator.. i dont know the name of the system or indicator but i have seen it in action... what it does that it analysis any chart, after analysis it signals you to enter a trade by flashing the word "hammer" on the support level (which is buy) and also hammer on the resistant level (which is sell)....

kindly helpclapping handsclapping hands...

thanks

These are the basic patterns same one need to remember , there is more out the to be learn , + some momentum , osilator indi . if can remember these patterns trader just move 1 step closer to be a trader .Money management , risk exposure , mind set , last but not less TIME .

Attachments

• SS Screen Capture #011.png
    SS Screen Capture #011.png
    161.6 KB · Views: 11
if there a perfect one , some one will finish these market long before we discover it , some one have to train them self in years to achieve these , some never did

here is some reality of these pattern , simply say these is the every day data

Attachments

• Turnkey Global MT4.png
    Turnkey Global MT4.png
    33.7 KB · Views: 21
Thanks , it should be clean cos some one will mistaken a bird and a plane , PA is every where we go , it like a start from home drive there is a red light , stop and green drive a gain , red stop green drive , it is how it work , there is somany pattrens out there to be discovered , but , only but , no body can stay 24 h and 5 days

hey guys.. im new in the forex game and i was hoping you can assist me in looking for a trading system or indicator.. i dont know the name of the system or indicator but i have seen it in action... what it does that it analysis any chart, after analysis it signals you to enter a trade by flashing the word "hammer" on the support level (which is buy) and also hammer on the resistant level (which is sell)....

kindly helpclapping handsclapping hands...

thanks
System good

let said dream come true , i try to dig in to my old file and ... the newest version if i not wrong ...

Attachments

• #4X Bheurekso Pattern copyNOVO.mq4
    42.4 KB · Views: 9
These Is an older version with all name calling , hope these help

Attachments

• #4X Bheurekso Pattern(1).ex4
    23.8 KB · Views: 5

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.