What's new

Trading without indicators

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ramiz525

Peace be upon you, may Allah have mercy on you, and his blessings
Indicators are not mandatory in forex trading, so any trader can trade without using indicators as desired by that Trader
Some traders rely on price action trading using the abstract chart and still trade profitably
So any trader can adopt any trading style as long as it enables the trader to trade profitably
Many traders use a technical indicator or a number of indicators to confirm the price movement before pulling the trigger
So this may be preferable to improve the reliability of the signal emanating from the price action when the signal to enter or exit the trade comes from several sources, as it enhances the reliability of that signal
So that is why it is advisable to include other technical indicators on your price action chart to improve the probability of profitable trading
As for me, I don't like trading many indicators in the market because I see that most indicators follow the market, but the market does not follow the indicators
Therefore, I try to minimize the indicators used on the chart during my trading and there are three indicators that are the most important for me
And these three indicators are the moving average, stochastic and vortex and these three indicators help me a lot in determining the trend and good entry and exit points in the market

Trading forex without indicators is a strategy known as price action trading. Price action trading involves analyzing and making trading decisions based solely on the price movement and patterns of a currency pair, without relying on technical indicators. Traders who adopt this approach study candlestick patterns, support and resistance levels, trend lines, and other aspects of price movement to identify potential trade setups.

Price action trading allows traders to focus on the actual market dynamics and interpret the psychology of buyers and sellers. It can provide a deeper understanding of market sentiment and help traders make decisions based on pure price information.

While trading without indicators can be effective for some traders, it requires a strong understanding of price action concepts and significant practice to develop the necessary skills. Traders must learn to read and interpret price patterns and understand the nuances of market behavior.

It's worth noting that there is no one-size-fits-all trading strategy, and different traders may find success with different approaches. It's essential to choose a strategy that aligns with your trading style, preferences, and risk tolerance, and to continuously learn and adapt as you gain experience in the forex market.

Peace be upon you, may Allah have mercy on you, and his blessings
Indicators are not mandatory in forex trading, so any trader can trade without using indicators as desired by that Trader
Some traders rely on price action trading using the abstract chart and still trade profitably
So any trader can adopt any trading style as long as it enables the trader to trade profitably
Many traders use a technical indicator or a number of indicators to confirm the price movement before pulling the trigger
So this may be preferable to improve the reliability of the signal emanating from the price action when the signal to enter or exit the trade comes from several sources, as it enhances the reliability of that signal
So that is why it is advisable to include other technical indicators on your price action chart to improve the probability of profitable trading
As for me, I don't like trading many indicators in the market because I see that most indicators follow the market, but the market does not follow the indicators
Therefore, I try to minimize the indicators used on the chart during my trading and there are three indicators that are the most important for me
And these three indicators are the moving average, stochastic and vortex and these three indicators help me a lot in determining the trend and good entry and exit points in the market

I use only MACD and RSI to identify reversal and get momentum confirmation. Too many indicators can create conflicting picture that's why you have to pick right balance between complexity and accuracy (i.e. winning ratio) of signals.

Indicators can be important tools in trading, providing information on price trends and helping with decision-making. They can confirm signals, manage risk, and form the basis of trading strategies. However, their effectiveness varies, and traders should consider other factors alongside indicators.

everything in a graph can be an indicator, from the same price of the asset, to time and the displacement of the candles or lines. It is the context and familiarity with the assets that drives our form or methods of operation...

it helps to concentrate to max 5 indicators and not get lost in the world of indicators, although they are important

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.