What's new

Suggestion Trend lines, Support and Resistance Zone,chart patterns,Fibonacci,candle stick formation, a little of elliot wave (Forex Combination secret)

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

gabessien

They provide free chart analysis with the Forex combination secret 87% accuracy Follow @Tradersuiteacademy_fx on instagram. And Thank me later.clapping handsclapping handsclapping hands

They provide free chart analysis with the Forex combination secret 87% accuracy Follow @Tradersuiteacademy_fx on instagram. And Thank me later.clapping handsclapping handsclapping hands
I just want to share a few books about some levels of market structure

Attachments

• 1.TRENDLINE BREAKOUT TRADING STRATEGY.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 47
  • Fibonacci Gartley Pattern Tutorial.pdf
    160.5 KB · Views: 35
  • Supply and demand 1.pdf
    6.5 MB · Views: 43
I don't have instagram but might be getting it. Can you tell me what kind of trades these are that the channel is sharing? Like scalp trades or intraday or swing trades?

Hello,

This is something i found helpful at my beginnings.

Best of luck to all!

Attachments

• Curtis M. Faith - Way of the Turtle.pdf
    5.7 MB · Views: 18
I just want to share a few books about some levels of market structure
thank you, In the process of finding profitability it is necessary to have valuable information, although in the end, the most effective strategy will be the simplest one for ourselves.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.