What's new

Truth about trading!!

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes
Can anyone trade in forex market, I'm a beginner in forex and was looking for trading strategy and choice of brokerr.

Everything That glitters ain't gold Nje. It's Very different When Someone Tells You Bout It And You Actually Doing It Nje.

I agree bro, trading is not an easy direction, in the beginning you have to literally live at the computer (if it is day trading). Lots of information to test and learn. It takes a very long time.

Forex is a great earning source for students because students can trade here besides their study. They need support from brokers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Forex is a great earning source for students because students can trade here besides their study. They need support from brokers.
You could be right, but imagine if everyone was able to trade and be profitable? --- the world would definitely change. Middle class would probably disappear only having rich and poor.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.