What's new

US30 Indicators

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

dcasanares

Does anyone knows how to find the best US30 Indicators?

I'm new to trading and having taking the roller coaster ride of making and losing money so I would like to learn how to do things properly.

There seems to be a ton of people that claim there product is going to make you money but most seems to be less than desirable.

I didn't understand what kind of indicators ... talk about indicators like the MACD SMA etc. or something more specific?

US30 is hard to trade with inhouse-indicators, try a sentiment-index like "Fear & Greed" as a extern indicator and than trade against the crowd

I'm new to trading and having taking the roller coaster ride of making and losing money so I would like to learn how to do things properly.

There seems to be a ton of people that claim there product is going to make you money but most seems to be less than desirable.

Hey Dont worry I know many traders who have also been through the same experience but I would say the best way to trade US30 is simply with support and resistance and price action 10 to 15 minutes trading and youre done for the day! Im currently building an AWESOME indicator strictly for indices as this is neglected area of trading and if traders were smart they would use Indices to offset their negative exposure on forex with a completely asset class!

Hey Dont worry I know many traders who have also been through the same experience but I would say the best way to trade US30 is simply with support and resistance and price action 10 to 15 minutes trading and youre done for the day! Im currently building an AWESOME indicator strictly for indices as this is neglected area of trading and if traders were smart they would use Indices to offset their negative exposure on forex with a completely asset class!
A mastermind is one who's feedin' others off his talent you are a true champion ✊

I m scalping US30 in the M1 timeframe. Highly profitable, however you MUST have a tight cut-loss rule.
Hint: Supply & Demand + a volume indicator.

Regards:)

You need to use demo trading more and more :)

I use Renko Chart with Ichimoku Cloud Indicator. YouTube has teaching videos.

I m scalping US30 in the M1 timeframe. Highly profitable, however you MUST have a tight cut-loss rule.
Hint: Supply & Demand + a volume indicator.

Regards:)
I am also trade US30. Which Supply & Demand & Volume Indicator do you use? I don't mind pay for if it's a good one. Thanks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.