What's new

Vix 75 2.0 sytem its 90% profitable just download and enjoy, try with demo if u want

2.90 star(s) 92 Votes
I tested the system . Instead of the CCI-STOCHASTIC indicator would use QQE indicator.

The Arrow indicator I change to MACD instead of RSI indicator 1 and indicator 2 have no indicator.

When ARROW appears and QQE cross I enter trade .

Using Brilliant reversal indicator and supply and demand zone indicator to check if I at a reversal/pullback zone/level .

I use Brilliant Reversal Indicator also ..
Thanks jus to Understand you wait for arrow and once the cross takes place u enter trade?

I will help you code Forex Robots from your mt4/mt5 indicators and ideas.

Get your hands on a stable and accurate forex robot that guarantees fast and profitable trades. With built-in stop loss and take profit features, Effortlessly make you money while you sleep. No stress, just success!"

C O N T A C T W H A T S A P P +2349072822255

I tested the system . Instead of the CCI-STOCHASTIC indicator would use QQE indicator.

The Arrow indicator I change to MACD instead of RSI indicator 1 and indicator 2 have no indicator.

When ARROW appears and QQE cross I enter trade .

Using Brilliant reversal indicator and supply and demand zone indicator to check if I at a reversal/pullback zone/level .

I use Brilliant Reversal Indicator also ..
So this is a manual trading. Thanks for clarification

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.