What's new

Volume Pro X Advanced System

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Volume Pro X Advanced System is the BEST and EASIEST, most PROFITABLE thing that you have ever seen. With this Indicators you have the ability to look behind the Candles. The System detect how much Volume is in the Market. It detects if big Players are in before you get a Signal. So you have a MASSIVE ADVANTAGE over other Forex Traders. This is a REAL Profit Tool, which I use Daily for my own Trading.

Attachments

Tradrlois

I am looking at the PDF and it is suicide, it says that the SL: 90-120 and the TP: 20 ??
I hope I'm wrong, but let's see how the indicator works

topaff

Volume Pro X Advanced System is the BEST and EASIEST, most PROFITABLE thing that you have ever seen. With this Indicators you have the ability to look behind the Candles. The System detect how much Volume is in the Market. It detects if big Players are in before you get a Signal. So you have a MASSIVE ADVANTAGE over other Forex Traders. This is a REAL Profit Tool, which I use Daily for my own Trading.
This looks pretty good! Gonna use this indicator this week!

wilber

Interesting indicator, I hope I can use it very soon, thanks for sharing this wonderful indicator clapping handsclapping hands

BlAOlw

you should all report it on Fiverr!! this Guy Luftpump Scams people ! why people are so stupid cant you see this indicators are free from the Internet ???? MBFX Timing Indicator is free from the internet. this indicator repaint who is so stupid and really think he can get rich with this crap?? if so why is he selling it ! you will be NEVER making money with this. He scamms you PLEASE REPORT HIM ON FIVERR!!!!!!!!!!!! or more and more people get scamed for their hard earned Money!

BlAOlw

here get all happy with this! again ITS NOT WORTH THE MONEY AND ALL INDICATORS ARE FREE STOLEN FRO MTHE INTERNET!!! PLEASE REPORT HIM ON FIVERR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just add the indicators manual to MT4 you can see the Copyrights. some people made these indicaotrs with hard work and then some stupid idiots like this seller Luftpump (Real Name Rene) sell them !

His name is Luftpump that mean Pumping Air he sells Air to people and get a rich nose.

SCAMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Attachments

BlAOlw

just add the indicators manual to MT4 you can see the Copyrights !!!!!!!!!!!!

ITS FREE FROM THE INTERNET!

REPORT HIM!! HE MAKES MONEY WITH OTHER PEOPLES HARD WORK BEHIND THEIR BAGS! IF YOU SHARE THEM FOR FREE THATS NO PROBLEM BECAUSE THESE INDICATORS ARE FREE!!

BlAOlw

Moderator please accept my posts i have nothing from them i just want that people wake up and DONT get scammed! he is a Gangster and selling air to people.!!

Kamvalethu Nono

just add the indicators manual to MT4 you can see the Copyrights !!!!!!!!!!!!

ITS FREE FROM THE INTERNET!

REPORT HIM!! HE MAKES MONEY WITH OTHER PEOPLES HARD WORK BEHIND THEIR BAGS! IF YOU SHARE THEM FOR FREE THATS NO PROBLEM BECAUSE THESE INDICATORS ARE FREE!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Buy Sell SMA smoothed Volume MetaTrader 0
M Horizontal Volume Showcase Indi. for Mt4 Anyone? Forex Indicators and Tools 0
R General Ebook gallen-woods Day Trading With Price Action Volume Trading Systems and Strategies 3
J Volume Indicator for System Trading Systems and Strategies 1
M Forex trading using volume price Anna Coulling Forex Education 0
J Strategy System for binary options, Fibo + Volume. Forex Indicators and Tools 1
X Future Volume indicator - Seems very promising Trading Systems and Strategies 2
muzammilijaz Strategy Volume Trading System - candle volume as a profitable tool Trading Systems and Strategies 1
A Indicator Hawkeye Volume indicator Forex Indicators and Tools 1
Rostand Strategy Volume trading strategie Trading Systems and Strategies 5
L General Volume and Volatility indicators MetaTrader 9
G Strategy Volume Flag and Pennants Trading Forex Trading Strategy Trading Systems and Strategies 2
amdudus Sun Volume Forex Indicators and Tools 2
amdudus Drag & Drop Volume Profile Indicator Forex Indicators and Tools 5
C Indicator Innovation volume analyze AlievTM Volli indicator Forex Indicators and Tools 2
P Strategy Trading strategy volume price Trading Systems and Strategies 2
tguild Indicator Indicator « Delta Volume » for MetaTrader 4 Forex Indicators and Tools 7
T Indicator Volume Indicator Forex Indicators and Tools 6
A Is Bitcoin’s Surging On-Chain Volume Bullish, or Just the Result of Recent Rallies? Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies 0
M Report: Most crypto trade volume is suspicious Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies 0
A Market volume, Profile Forex Education 4
B Profitable EA Assar Elite Pro Forex Hedge Master Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 2
G Please does anyone know where I can get Agimat 2020 Pro General Discussions 1
M Indicator Agimat Pro 2020 for scalping Forex Indicators and Tools 1
V PIPFINITE TREND PRO INDICATOR MT4 MetaTrader 0
D very good EA forex opcl scapler pro MetaTrader 1
B Indicator Pt pro 2 new indicator Forex Indicators and Tools 1
B ABCD PRO indicator ABCD-Elliot waves Forex Indicators and Tools 4
Refek EA MY MONEY PRO - EU M15 $5000 $3.0M 8M Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 21
B Has anyone got tradewhileisleep.com Hedgehog HH500 Pro EA (locked or unlocked etc) Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
C Indicator Ultimate Pro scalper mt4 Forex Indicators and Tools 3
R Full Agimat Pro 2020 indicators Forex Indicators and Tools 6
V Strategy Renko Maker Pro Trading System - up to 1500+ pips per trade MetaTrader 14
D smart alert pro free !!! Trading Systems and Strategies 0
D sm pro V5 V6 free !!! Trading Systems and Strategies 0
D pro ITM miner free!!! Trading Systems and Strategies 0
D EG entry pro indicator FX!!! Trading Systems and Strategies 1
A Aeron Scalper Pro Robot MetaTrader 2
A Golden scalper Pro Forex trader Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 3
A Someone is working with PIPFINITE TREND PRO? Forex Indicators and Tools 2
lostinheaven Assar Elite Pro Forex Hedge Master Final Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 4
GreatSsnipes Suggestion PT PRO this is a good bot Trading Systems and Strategies 0
GreatSsnipes Suggestion i suggest all trades try pt pro its profitable!!! Forex Signals and Pamm 4
E Profitable EA KX4 Pro Trading ea system Trading Systems and Strategies 3
hassaneltamimy can any one have dragon scalper pro (expert) ? Trading Systems and Strategies 1
hassaneltamimy FR Scalper PRO 6.0 (expert advisor) + unlimited licence Trading Systems and Strategies 30
K Anyone share with me PT PRo indicator Link? MetaTrader 4
A Pro ITM Miner [VIP Edition]-300$ Forex Indicators and Tools 0
B Indicator NKZMaker.PRO indicator Forex Indicators and Tools 1
B Indicator KX4 PRO trading system Forex Indicators and Tools 17