What's new

Volume Pro X Advanced System

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes
Volume Pro X Advanced System is the BEST and EASIEST, most PROFITABLE thing that you have ever seen. With this Indicators you have the ability to look behind the Candles. The System detect how much Volume is in the Market. It detects if big Players are in before you get a Signal. So you have a MASSIVE ADVANTAGE over other Forex Traders. This is a REAL Profit Tool, which I use Daily for my own Trading.

Attachments

• Volume Pro X System.zip
    567.3 KB · Views: 257
Volume Pro X Advanced System is the BEST and EASIEST, most PROFITABLE thing that you have ever seen. With this Indicators you have the ability to look behind the Candles. The System detect how much Volume is in the Market. It detects if big Players are in before you get a Signal. So you have a MASSIVE ADVANTAGE over other Forex Traders. This is a REAL Profit Tool, which I use Daily for my own Trading.
This looks pretty good! Gonna use this indicator this week!

you should all report it on Fiverr!! this Guy Luftpump Scams people ! why people are so stupid cant you see this indicators are free from the Internet ???? MBFX Timing Indicator is free from the internet. this indicator repaint who is so stupid and really think he can get rich with this crap?? if so why is he selling it ! you will be NEVER making money with this. He scamms you PLEASE REPORT HIM ON FIVERR!!!!!!!!!!!! or more and more people get scamed for their hard earned Money!

here get all happy with this! again ITS NOT WORTH THE MONEY AND ALL INDICATORS ARE FREE STOLEN FRO MTHE INTERNET!!! PLEASE REPORT HIM ON FIVERR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just add the indicators manual to MT4 you can see the Copyrights. some people made these indicaotrs with hard work and then some stupid idiots like this seller Luftpump (Real Name Rene) sell them !

His name is Luftpump that mean Pumping Air he sells Air to people and get a rich nose.

SCAMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Attachments

• Volume_Pro_X.rar
    77.5 KB · Views: 31
just add the indicators manual to MT4 you can see the Copyrights !!!!!!!!!!!!

ITS FREE FROM THE INTERNET!

REPORT HIM!! HE MAKES MONEY WITH OTHER PEOPLES HARD WORK BEHIND THEIR BAGS! IF YOU SHARE THEM FOR FREE THATS NO PROBLEM BECAUSE THESE INDICATORS ARE FREE!!

Moderator please accept my posts i have nothing from them i just want that people wake up and DONT get scammed! he is a Gangster and selling air to people.!!

just add the indicators manual to MT4 you can see the Copyrights !!!!!!!!!!!!

ITS FREE FROM THE INTERNET!

REPORT HIM!! HE MAKES MONEY WITH OTHER PEOPLES HARD WORK BEHIND THEIR BAGS! IF YOU SHARE THEM FOR FREE THATS NO PROBLEM BECAUSE THESE INDICATORS ARE FREE!!

Does this indi give a trader an advantage?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.