What's new

Strategy Wealth creation giant killer strategy

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

MegaTrend

The posters should always try to explain their posted contents better either by posting supporting images or write comprehensive details.

Thanks

WealthandWisdom

I saw this on a thread on this forum. This a "manual" trading method. This seems like it has some really great potential. Especially with buy stops or sell stops and tight stop losses. But that's just my opinion. I'm still learning.

Its about 40 pages long. Most of that is just chart example. So maybe 5 - 10 pages of reading.

The premise is using the high of the previous day to draw "legs" of m's and w's going into the next trading day.

The author states this is trading with the banks. Pretty much using break and retest, to be on the right side of liquidity pools. I'm not sure how true that is, but it seems like a pretty legit method.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A General Wealth creation's NASDAQ trading strategy Forex Education 22
K Private wealth robot Trading Systems and Strategies 2
K Wealth minister system, it a highly rated and effective harmonic scanner, for both currencies and indices Trading Systems and Strategies 3
Btcfreako008 Wealth Minister System Download Enjoy!! Trading Systems and Strategies 9
S Wealth minister system that we all need Trading Systems and Strategies 2
S Profitable EA Private wealth robot Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 9
R Private Wealth Robot - PWR - ULTRA plug and play Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 1
L General Anyone with Wealth Minister System and Manual on how it works please share Trading Systems and Strategies 3
I WEALTH MINISTER SCANNER FOR MT5 MetaTrader 6
B Strategy Wealth Minister Harmonic Scanner System MetaTrader 22
just.infooh Private Wealth Robot - PWR - ULTRA Trading Systems and Strategies 25
F Wealth ministers trading sysytem Trading Systems and Strategies 2
Ndila New EA WEALTH _MINISTER Auto-Harmonic Scanner System Trading Systems and Strategies 50
S Mr Jogn Ghatti private Wealth trading robot Trading Systems and Strategies 14
L Power Nasadaq by Privet wealth Trading Systems and Strategies 1
FxShmoneyBaby General Pwr Private Wealth Robot Trading Systems and Strategies 4
benkal THE SIX LAWS OF WEALTH Other Topics 1
N Private wealth Robot nasdaq Trading Systems and Strategies 1
benkal POWER WEALTH ROBOT NASDAQ WITH DEFAULT SETTINGS Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 41
K Private Wealth Robot "Corona updated version" (Nasdaq) Forex Indicators and Tools 23
V Private wealth robot Trading Systems and Strategies 15
L Privaye wealth ea winning Trading Systems and Strategies 1
G General THE THREE LAWS OF WEALTH Trading Systems and Strategies 12
B New EA Private wealth robot Ea Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 68
E Payapa strategy VMJ Wealth Trading Systems and Strategies 11
T Private Wealth robot? by (John Ghatti) Trading Systems and Strategies 238
D General Wealth Maker Trading Systems and Strategies 3
M Suggestion Forex unlimited wealth Forex Indicators and Tools 1
L Harmonic Pattern and Chart Object Creation Indicator, Zup_V150 Forex Indicators and Tools 1
G ABI Sleeping Giant is moving as planned! Commodities 0
G ABI is organized for the Twin Formation of Gold by the developing of Sleeping Giant Project! Commodities 0