What's new

Strategy Wealth creation giant killer strategy

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Ashar

Read how the market makers trade the news using the gjant killer strategy by wealth creation. Simply download investing.com app and check time of news with three bulls then implement the strategy

Attachments

• Giant killer Strategy$$$.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 160
The posters should always try to explain their posted contents better either by posting supporting images or write comprehensive details.

Thanks

I saw this on a thread on this forum. This a "manual" trading method. This seems like it has some really great potential. Especially with buy stops or sell stops and tight stop losses. But that's just my opinion. I'm still learning.

Its about 40 pages long. Most of that is just chart example. So maybe 5 - 10 pages of reading.

The premise is using the high of the previous day to draw "legs" of m's and w's going into the next trading day.

The author states this is trading with the banks. Pretty much using break and retest, to be on the right side of liquidity pools. I'm not sure how true that is, but it seems like a pretty legit method.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.