What's new

What are the advantages of using Ctrader

Atsj30

Ctrader is having a beautiful platform but my question is what are the advantages of using Ctrader platform?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T What are the advantages for a broker to become a liquidity provider? MetaTrader 0
R General Advantages of MT4 over MT5 MetaTrader 2
Tradewell Advantages of scalping on cTrader Ctrader 1
M The 6 Advantages Forex Trading Has Over Other Investments Trading Systems and Strategies 6
R Advantages and Disadvantages Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 6
Skyler10 Suggestion Using the tdi to confirm double bottom and tops Forex Education 0
S Suggestion Part 6 : Using Forexsignal30 Extreme Indicator Trading Systems and Strategies 1
S Suggestion Part 5 : Using Forexsignal30 Extreme Indicator Trading Systems and Strategies 0
S Suggestion Part 4: Using Forexsignal30 Extreme Indicator Trading Systems and Strategies 0
S Suggestion Part 3 : Using the Forexsignal30 Extreme Trading Systems and Strategies 0
S Suggestion Part 2 : Using Forexsignal30 Extreme Trading Systems and Strategies 0
S Suggestion Part 1 : Using Forexsignal30 Extreme Trading Systems and Strategies 0
M Strategy for using the belly system in meta trade 5 and meta trade 4 MetaTrader 1
T IS THERE ANY STRATEGIES TO CONSISTENT WITHOUT USING INDICATOR Trading Systems and Strategies 3
7alisman Using a broker to facilitate MT4 auto trading with crypto Forex Broker Reviews 1
B my experience using the Fxchoice broker Forex Broker Reviews 1
V Which EA you are Using For Growing Your money !! General Discussions 9
benkal Suggestion Leading indicators you should be using General Discussions 2
T Using Proper risk management Trading Systems and Strategies 0
T My Experience Using Hotforex Hot Forex Broker Reviews 7
K make money using ea freedom pro using safe settings Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
S For everyone who wants to become rich of using EA-s! Forex Education 1
W Using EA requires knowledge as much as independent trading General Discussions 1
X Trading using systems /indicators General Discussions 1
T Great broker I've been using. Tickmill Forex Broker Reviews 1
T Using candle stick to understand the movement of the market General Discussions 0
A I have been using it for more than 3years now IC Markets Broker Reviews 1
C Any one using clickalgo's indicator or bot ? Ctrader 0
Y Profitable EA A new EA called no sleep. I am using it in another way to reduce risk. Trading Systems and Strategies 6
J Using fibonacci retracements Trading Systems and Strategies 3
J using the wyckoff method. Trading Systems and Strategies 0
J using support and resistance Trading Systems and Strategies 0
J using trendlines within trading systems Forex Education 1
K using 2 mini time frame MetaTrader 0
E Issue whilst creating an EA using PZswingtrading indicator Trading Systems and Strategies 0
E FOREX SWING MANUAL STRATEG USING TRENDLINES Trading Systems and Strategies 5
D Is there anyone using flash EA Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
R what is the best mt4 broker to be using MetaTrader 3
B General Using EA only For trading Trading Systems and Strategies 3
A For those who are using TSR EA. Can someone explain what those variables mean? Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 12
M a short but detailed guide to trading using Heikin-Ashi charting technique, by Dan Valcu Forex Education 1
M Forex trading using volume price Anna Coulling Forex Education 0
V New EA Anyone using Tradersejati EA? Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 1
L I am using EA and earning 5-10% profit on 1 day. Absolutely true, I would like to ask has anyone really succeeded with an EA or not? Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 3
L The platform ICmarket using IC Markets Broker Reviews 2
D Trading strategy using sma Trading Systems and Strategies 1
M Using of right trading strategy. Forex Education 0
R reate your own traps, Enter a Forex Trade Using limit and stop orders There are generally two ways you can approach your trading. You can be like Forex Education 0
O Suggestion 3,4. Using Lunar Cycle to Determine The Turning Point Forex Education 0
S Next price predictor using Neural Network – indicator for MetaTrader 4 Trading Systems and Strategies 8