What's new

What are the advantages of using Ctrader

Atsj30

Ctrader is having a beautiful platform but my question is what are the advantages of using Ctrader platform?

I don't really think there is any essential improvement other that the interface and the fact that MT4 is basically prehistory lol I tried using it and it's not bad but I will stick with mt4

Also another advantage is if you put your SL in it shows you your risk value so you don't need a separate position size calculator.

Ctrader is having a beautiful platform but my question is what are the advantages of using Ctrader platform?
You have the option of doing a VWAP (volume weighted average price) view, which will show the average price for a given trade size, which can be very useful if a you trade in large size.

I don't really think there is any essential improvement other that the interface and the fact that MT4 is basically prehistory lol I tried using it and it's not bad but I will stick with mt4
Do other brokers allow use of Ctrader?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.