What's new

what do you do when trading?

mylesfx

when you're in the middle of trading or just starting, do y'all like to listen to some music to calm your nerves and if so, what type of music or which artists do you usually listen to? Or what do you usually do to calm your nerves?

I focus on market analysis before opening a trade. And after opening the trade, I keep my eyes active at the chart.

Last edited by a moderator:
Trading involves risks, and it's essential to have a solid understanding of the markets, risk management techniques, and personal financial goals before engaging in live trading.

analyse the chart from higher time frame to lower time frame, i also read the forex news to ensure whether there are high impact news.

when you're in the middle of trading or just starting, do y'all like to listen to some music to calm your nerves and if so, what type of music or which artists do you usually listen to? Or what do you usually do to calm your nerves?
Maybe for me , I can use chart GPT and try to study the logic into code!

In trading, individuals conduct thorough research and analysis, develop and implement trading strategies, execute trades, and continuously learn and improve. It requires knowledge, skill, discipline, and adaptability to navigate the dynamic markets successfully.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.