What's new

What ea should i start with?

linlz

What are some good expert advisors to start with if starting balance it around 300eur.
Hope some one can help.

You find an EA that can Back Test D D below 50 percent, low risk and apply to a signed account.

There are so many people that claim to have the best EA's and the amounts that they charge for them are just too expensive. All the free one's I've looked up aren't as effective as they said they would. Any good ones that someone might recommend?

Can someone recommend me a profitable EA? Because the one that was suggested from web search was quite expensive.

When trading with Forex, it is best to keep it simple. Looking into things too closely can lead you to second guessing your decisions, and not dealing with your money in the best way. You can get a lot of fear that you are doing the wrong thing, and end up stressed out and losing what you have built.

I use martingale EA. I know its very dangerous EA but I think Its good with enough buffer. If you want safe EA, manage your risk and always remember to not be too greedy.

This is fine but you need to manage money management and risk rewards. You cannot risk more than 2% for each trade. And you have to participate in trading by maintaining a 1: 2 risk-reward. Thus, if you can't trade with patience, you will never get a good reward from trading. The Eurotrader Research Center provides all the insights into these topics.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.