What's new

What is considered a proper capital to start trading?

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Learning forex trading is a dream of many people. But they don't know how to learn forex trading. I also faced that problem. Than i heard about demo account. I opened a demo account in TP Global FX. It helped me to get knowledge about basics of forex trading. they helped me so much to become what i am now. It is quite helpful to learn forex trading by a demo account.

It depends really with your goals because some people just trade as a side income and some are doing it as their main income

Every trader dreams of becoming a millionaire by making intelligent bets off of a small amount of capital. The reality of forex trading is that it is unlikely to make millions in a short timeframe from trading a small account.

The capital depends on what your purpose is. You can start with a few bucks on a micro account to just train yourself. In fact, that's probably the best thing one can do as a newbie once they are done with the demo account.

it depends on the system you have, its win rate, risk:reward. eg you got a 90% strategy then u can double without worrying much about the losses

that depends on how well you are trading. if you always win a lot. then even a few money can become a huge amount of money.:coffee:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.