What's new

Non Farm Payroll: why is it considered as the biggest event on Forex market ?

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

badajet1

• The non-farm payroll (NFP) figure is a key economic indicator for the United States economy.
• It leads to a heavy market volatility on USD Pairs and GOLD, offering traders the opportunity to make Huge returns in short period of time!!

It's a good indicator of the state of the US economy, which is the largest economy in the world. It's no surprise that it has such an effect on the market.

It's a good indicator of the state of the US economy, which is the largest economy in the world. It's no surprise that it has such an effect on the market.
Indeed, among others, the NFP weighs heavily in the balance of the foreign exchange market.

Attachments

• 5_Fundamental_Events_Every_Serious.pdf
    257.9 KB · Views: 9
Well, yes, that's what I meant. The American economy has a huge effect on Forex, aka the Foreign Exchange Market.

Indeed, among others, the NFP weighs heavily in the balance of the foreign exchange market.
As i still cann't downlad the pdf file as i'm new member would you please tell me this 5 events as will be appreciated
Thanks in advance

As i still cann't downlad the pdf file as i'm new member would you please tell me this 5 events as will be appreciated
Thanks in advance
I am also a new member, 3 days ago:LOL::LOL:
Ok, the 5 events are the following :
1) GDP report
2) NFP report
3) Retail Sales
4) CPI report
5) FOMC meetings
Sorry, but can't go deep about these events;)

I am also a new member, 3 days ago:LOL::LOL:
Ok, the 5 events are the following :
1) GDP report
2) NFP report
3) Retail Sales
4) CPI report
5) FOMC meetings
Sorry, but can't go deep about these events;)
Many Thanks Cactus your reply is really appreciated thanks :giggle:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.