What's new

What its bettere way to profit

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Demo, demo, demo. Create a good strategy and demo it like hell. Try to have clear cut rules and keep your chart clean so indicators dont conflict with one another and you can clearly see price action

There are traders who don’t use indicators at all and still make profit using their strategy. But I do use some indicators that support my strategy. So, it is a personal preference of traders and indicators are optional. Having a good strategy is important even while using indicators. Your profitability will ultimately be determined by your skills, knowledge and risk management plan.

Demo, demo, demo. Create a good strategy and demo it like hell. Try to have clear cut rules and keep your chart clean so indicators dont conflict with one another and you can clearly see price action
Demo should be the first step towards trading practically. It helps traders to create, apply and backtest their trading strategy to achieve an edge.

for me, i use indicator and 2 silly rule.
1. wait for the candle to close.
2. dont rush to execute, wait for 5-30 minute.

usualy i got better position.

Price action is the most important. You can add indicators and to confirm. But you must be good with price action in order for the indicator to have any meaning.

The best way to make more money in the forex market is to educate yourself and research the market. If you acquire several ways for coping with difficult situations, maintain composure, and know the technical and fundamental analyses of many systems, you may be able to retain discipline and make more profit than loss. Stick to your trading plan and cultivate the proper trading attitude.

I would advise you to start by learning price action in order to decide upon a strategy. I do have a strategy that I follow but also look at the indicators for making timely decisions as I trade. Finding and using a combination that works in your favour would be the best approach in my opinion.

Imo, profitability of the trade depends on certain factors that make the trade successful like the entry and exit level, the risk management strategy, trading strategy, technical analysis and how well a trader is in making trading decisions without being emotional.

Focusing on learning and developing the right strategy will be more profitable for you for long–term trading. Indicators are fine but not for novice traders because it takes years to master the understanding of the market. You should choose a few and try to validate your understanding.

To get started, you first need to learn about the market. For this, you can request the trade training documents of the company you are dealing with.

Traders need to focus on building patience, maintaining discipline and sticking to a strong plan. There are many scammers and one can get easily distracted. So, they need to learn how to make consistent profit through experience in good times. Rushing towards earning is not the right way to approach the market environment.

Learning new things and getting better at trading are the only ways to ensure a steady stream of profits for yourself. Therefore, focus on educating yourself first, and only then can you anticipate making a profit.

Learning is the best way to improve your trading skill; if you are a new here & unable to make money! Don’t be hopeless, because you just need to learn more! Forex is all about the trading knowledge! Try to learn Price Action trading, a clean chart reading skill is mandatory here!
you're right, and together with it will be to have discipline in trading.

There is no guaranteed path to success in forex trading, but using strategies can help you increase your chances of success. A good strategy can help you make better decisions about when to buy and sell currency pairs, and it can also help you manage your risks. There are a number of different forex trading strategies out there, so it's important to find one that fits your goals and trading style.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.