What's new

What kind of music you hear while you trade?

semanau

Hello,

Do you listen any music while you trade?

I have tried with many different kinds, but I think classical music is the most appropriate to remain discipline focus and calm .

I found the following online recource to be very helpfull.

http://www.forexmusic.com/

listen to soft piano music while trading to keep your mood calm and believe in yourself with a nice cup of coffee :coffee:

Search trading music on youtube and you have an excuse to add another screen to your trading setup for the visuals:LOL:

Very easy. listen to the music that makes you concentrate and relax at the same time Good trading

I try to trade management by listening after trading classical music. Because listening to music while trading distracts me. So I listen after trading and try to manage trades at that time. I trade on Eurotrader platform and I trade with Relax on this platform.

I trade in silence. No music because everything distracts me. I must be very concentrated because I cannot afford to fail on my strategy:X3::cool:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.