What's new

What new users should know.

KeneFX

Hello,

I just joined this platform and I am loving what I see. However, I need to know what I can and cannot do. Please help me with some rules and links.
Also, are there referral bonuses (lol;)). Like, If someone joins using your link and creates a paid subscription, you get $XXX.

If you want to trade in the forex market then the first thing you should check your broker is reliable or not. The broker who isn’t reliable enough if you trade with them then you may face a large number of losses. My broker is very reliable. I trade with Eurotrader they are the best and solid broker I have ever worked. They take no additional charges while withdrawing money. They provide a very easy process to open an account.

If you want to trade in the forex market then the first thing you should check your broker is reliable or not. The broker who isn’t reliable enough if you trade with them then you may face a large number of losses. My broker is very reliable. I trade with Eurotrader they are the best and solid broker I have ever worked. They take no additional charges while withdrawing money. They provide a very easy process to open an account.

I think he's referring to this forum.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.