What's new

what time frame is the best to trade on

Tom25886

what time frame is the best to trade on because each time I get really confused of witch time frame I should use ?

It depends on your trading style. If you don't have one you should define what you want to trade (scalping, day trading, swing trading)

And from there you may need to craft a macros strategy and a micro one, meaning you usually would look at higher timeframes to take better decisions on your main trading timeframe(s)

Depending on your trading strategy and level of risk tolerance. For intraday trading, I prefer 15 or 30 minutes, and for swing trading, I prefer an hour.

what time frame is the best to trade on because each time I get really confused of witch time frame I should use ?
hello Tom, it really depend of the instrument and you trading style and risk accepting, for me i use 4h to see the general trend, and then i go little time frame like 15min to see if it's the same trend, and i take my trade on the 5min tf when i have a good confirmation candle

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.