What's new

Best time frame to trade

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote
What I believe is work hard and see which time is suitable for you then work on that time frame. If you work at a suitable time then it will be good for you. I trade with Eurotrader on my suitable time frame. As a result, it brings a good number of profits for me. This is the best broker I have ever worked with. It gives a very easy process to open an account. It has no additional charges while withdrawing money.

all timeframes are viable, but if you are scalping (eg M1, M5,...) you need to make sure your broker is ECN or the spread will crush you. longer timeframes like W1 or MN are generally used to confirm longer term trends. H1, H4, D1 are good for entries for most people

Most professional traders use multiple time frames to review a currency position before they take a decision as to when and how to enter a trade.

It is very important to choose a time frame for trading. The time frame is often the cause of loss. If the correct time frame can not be fixed, then the analysis is not correct. I use the daily time frame for analysis. Many international institutes use a daily time frame for their analysis. I use 4 hours time frame to filter the trade after analysis in the daily time frame. The daily time frame is very important for retail traders.

Most people stick to a few time frames when using a single strategy. That said, it is, indeed, a good idea to check all time frames from time to time.

Professional traders use multi-timeframe analysis(Weekly, daily, 4H, 1H) charts ) before entering trades on lower timeframes (30min & 15min charts)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.