What's new

Whenever I download Mt4, It installs Mt5

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

junkmail

Hello

I have a small problem, hope someone can help me.
Whenever I want to download Mt4 that isn't from a specific broker, i click the download mt4 button but then it installs mt5.

can someone help?:unsure:

Hello

Whenever I want to download Mt4 that isn't from a specific broker, i click the download mt4 button but then it installs mt5.

You need to download from broker itself. Broker downloads offer proper MT4.

Metatrader is now only supporting MT5. they no longer offering MT4.

Thank you. My broker doesn't have an mt4 platform, so i was wanting to find one for my pc. I currently use my mobile mt4 for my trading and the broker shows up there, so I want to find out how I can use Mt4 on my pc and log into the same brokerage account.

I
Thank you. My broker doesn't have an mt4 platform, so i was wanting to find one for my pc. I currently use my mobile mt4 for my trading and the broker shows up there, so I want to find out how I can use Mt4 on my pc and log into the same brokerage account.
Willl post mt4 here in the evening

Just FYI, I was trying to use the version on MT4 official website, I got the issue as well. I didn't mind to use MT5 actually, but the bad thing is that I couldn't find my broker AXITrader from the list, so I have to download the version from AXITrader website. The one on AXITrader is MT4 but there are no other brokers on the selection list, I believe it is a custom made version, so the other broker may do the same.

Hello

I had the same problem. You have to download mt4 from your broker's website. At least that's what I did.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.