What's new

Which Broker is Honest and reliable that i can use

I suggest FP Markets because I have traded with several brokers and was not satisfied with either of the brokers, as some lack in spreads, slippage or execution.

FP Markets provide low spreads, commission and low slippage. Their customer service dedicated manager is quick in responding.

Anyone trading with a reliable broker that has been active for five or more years in the forex business?

I'm a scalper so a broker with lower spreads, commission and proper regulation also would be suitable?

prefer FP Markets as a reliable to trade because of its ASIC regulation, and it has been active since 2005.

Spreads are better and execution faster when compared to their competitors; they also offer lower slippage.

Its been four months trading with FP Markets, based on my experience they are reliable and I currently trade with their Ecn pricing and the spreads are tighter trough the day, withdrawals have been smooth without any issue.

For a reputable broker, I would recommend trading with an ASIC or FCA regulated broker.

I consider FP Markets an ASIC regulated broker. Currently trading with their raw spread account, no issues with spread widening and the slippage offered is also lower. Overall the experience with them has been good so far.

In my opinion, I prefer trading with FP Markets because it is more than 15 years old and has an ASIC regulation and it is considered as one of the safest brokers to trade.

I've been scalping with them and did not face any issues with their spreads or executions.

I consider FP Markets a reliable broker to trade because it is one of the oldest brokers still active since 2005 and compared to other similar ECN brokers FP Markets spreads and commission cost are lower.

It is regulated by ASIC, CYSEC and also has a St.Vincent regulation. So far, I have never come across any major issues, even the withdrawal and deposit is smooth.

I trade with FP Markets, and I consider them a reliable broker because they are regulated by ASIC and are one of the oldest brokers for over ten years.

Been trading with them for six months using their Raw ecn account and did not face any major issues with withdrawals or during live trades.

Anyone here currently trading with a reliable broker with proper regulation? I'm from Australia and looking for a suitable broker to scalp with tighter spreads and commission cost around 10$ per lots per round.

After trading with several brokers in the past I have decided to stick with FP Markets, I recommend them as a reliable broker to trade because it is the oldest broker to be active for over 15 years.

The customer service in FP markets are quick in replying to emails and chats, and the withdrawals have been smooth without any issues till date.

Will be live trading soon and looking for a reliable broker with regulation from ASIC or FCA? A broker that has been active for more than ten years would be an advantage.

From my trading experience with many brokers, I consider FP Markets as a reliable broker because of its ASIC regulation and one of the oldest brokers to still be active over a decade.

I've been scalping with them for six months, and the spreads have been consistent for most parts of my trades.

I consider FP Markets as an reliable broker to trade because it is regulated by ASIC and one of the oldest brokers to still be active for over a decade.

It has been several months trading with and I have never come across any major issues regarding withdrawals or server issues.

I consider FP Markets a reliable broker to trade because they have been active in the forex business for over a decade and regulated by ASIC, Cysec and St.Vincent.

It's been two months trading with them, and I have never come across any issues when live trading or during withdrawals.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.