What's new

Which broker ist good or best?

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote
the first one i tried was traderways but its way too limited it doesnt have indexes and i kinda lost a few times more there as for right now i been trading with OSprey seems easy and fast and more ways to deposit they even let me slide this week with withdrawing with a different method from the one i use to deposit i used vload and debit card and they let me withdraw with bitcoin i took out bout 400 dollars . anyways the fees aint that bad and im just chilling trading heres a refferal link if u wanna give it a try

I've been with FP Markets for a few months now. Started off trading DMA CFDs with them before switching to Forex. They are regulated by ASIC too since 2005, so reliable. Overall happy with the experience so far.

I recommend FP Markets as a good broker because of their spreads and commission which is low and really competitive when compared with other brokers.

Their customer support is an advantage as well since they are really quick, i once had an issue and it was solved in a matter of minutes, instead of making me send emails over emails

I Agree with Juan.Anto as well, FP Markets is a good broker, I have an account with FP Markets and the main advantage compared to the other brokers is the number of Instruments available to Trade, they have over 10000 different products.

Even though i mainly trade Forex with them, they have a huge list of global stocks and commodities to trade with.

For example, I always recommend a broker from Expertoption, since I myself have been working with them for a very long time, and there are no questions and problems regarding work!

Based on my personal experience FP Markets has been pretty good, I've been trading with them for close to a year now.

And about the reliability, you don't really have to worry much as FP Markets adhere to strict capital requirements and is regulated ASIC and CYSEC (EU)

I have been Trading with FP Markets for the last couple of years now and the experience has been great, they have over 10000 different products to trade including global equities.

They also have an advantage for being the oldest broker in forex business for over 15 years and regulated by ASIC.

I have been Trading with FP Markets for the last couple of years now and the experience has been great, they have over 10000 different products to trade including global equities.

They also have an advantage for being the oldest broker in forex business for over 15 years and regulated by ASIC.
this platform throws traders for money, what are you talking about then?

the question is, of course, too general, because everyone will advise the platform on which he himself works and, most importantly, he makes money! for me, for example, this is expertoption

For me personally, Expertoption is such a broker, because the conditions really correspond to the description, not only that some have beautiful ads, everything here is really at the highest level

Based on my personal experience FP Markets has been pretty good, I've been trading with them for close to a year now.

And about the reliability, you don't really have to worry much as FP Markets adhere to strict capital requirements and is regulated ASIC and CYSEC (EU)
I heard that the conditions are not very good, and payments are delayed for no reason

Hey Perannal,Which products/platforms were you using with FP Markets, I mainly trade currencies with their Raw spreads (ECN) MT4 account and haven't had any issues with their Trading conditions, it has been stable even when the markets have been volatile recently.

Regarding the payments, if you use methods like credit card, pay-pal, Neteller etc. It should reflect in real-time. Bank wire depending on the country you deposit from will take upto 2-3 working days I believe.

Globalprime is really good, they have great reviews and really good customer services! plus is regulated in Australia

Hey Hallo018, I see that your looking for a genuine broker, check FP Markets, its an reliable broker regulated by ASIC and has been active since 2005.

Been trading over a year with them and they provide really low spreads (ECN account) which starts from 0.0 pips and in general have great Trading conditions .

Looking for a regulated broker that offers leverage of 1:500.I will be mostly scalping, so a ECN broker ideally as spreads need to be tight. Any recommendations?

No broker is best in trading. There are good brokers but not the best. I have traded with a couple of brokers like ICM and FP Markets, both ASIC regulated.

I find both these broker are good when it comes to spreads and execution whereas customer support ICM is really bad and FP Markets support team were quick and responsive.

from my trading experince with several brokers in the past i perefer tading with FP Markets because of their robust trading condition.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.