What's new

Which indicator do you use for divergence strategy?

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

razor1259

Hello Friend.
One of the basic strategy for me is using divergence.I use these Indicators for divergence and in future I m going to show how to use them.
1-Macd
2-Rsi
3-osma
4-stochastic
5-ADX
6-MFI:)

I am also a divergence Trader, it's been turpsy turvy. I am seriously looking for a working divergence indicator or starategy

yes, me too, there are a lot of toys around that are not the best... I browsed one expensive one that seemes to do many things... the ad sounded good but dont they all? I cant even find the name now.. how your search going? cheers

How do I know that a trend has been confirmed using that MACD indicator, and how do i set the stop loss and take profit?

make sure you see topics before talking here . Click to expand... Attachments unlocked cheaper if you want to participate you

Hello Friend.
One of the basic strategy for me is using divergence.I use these Indicators for divergence and in future I m going to show how to use them.
1-Macd
2-Rsi
3-osma
4-stochastic
5-ADX
6-MFI:)
Thanks a lot for the indicators!

For normal divergence
1. Momentum
2. OBV
3. MFI
4. MACD

As for hidden divergence, not sure yet as i had yet to found a matching profitable system.... yet. Hopefully in the future.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.