What's new

Which vps provider do you use for EA-s ?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
I have used different kinds of services at any level of prices. Every each and one of them have their flaws but recently I came across a really cheap vps plan at Routerhosting and it really surprised me. I'd suggest you take a look at their plans and pricings, it may be helpful, cheers.

I personally use AWS free vps from Amazon, I got 1 year of vps, run up to 4 mt4s and it's free, all you gotta do is put in a debit or credit card, but they don't charge you anything :)

I recommend this vps that has the cheapest plan offered for only $5.99 or $4.99 (depending on whether you want to pay as per month or pay once in a year or so. Here's a video explaining about it as follow:
Link Building|Trading: How to Use a VPS (with EA and MT4 Account)

may i ask the price?
I have use this VPS before and it's not bad at all, I can say that it is a very reliable VPS to use. Just that the price is higher than what I could afford so I stopped using it after I've found some other better alternatives which I have also posted in this thread as well. All in all I think FXVM is a good choice to consider. As for the pricing, I think it would be best for you to go to its official website and check it out yourself for more info. the cheapest package is $19 per month and the most expensive one is $199 per month.
One more thing, the VPS that I recommended (pls refer to my post) does not support installing of myfxbook EA (a website which is typically used to share your MT4/MT5 trading results for others to view and comment). But FXVM have no problem with that. So it all depends on your needs. If you need to use myfxbook EA for installation then by all means just choose FXVM. Bear in mind that the cheaper the package the slower the performance of the VPS. If you do need a higher performance for your MT4/MT5 EA trading, then please try to select a higher price package which will give you a much better experience and performance. Hope that helps.

Last edited:
VPS uses EA to increase the speed of the system. I heard that DedicatedCore forex VPS hosting company offers an EA system with forex VPS. It will work for you.

For those who are really tight on budget, here's one of the cheapest yet reasonably reliable VPS ($4.99/$5.99 package is the cheapest) you can find here: https://portal.forexcheapvps.com/aff.php?aff=1173.
Having said so, please understand that you will only get what you paid for. If you really want better VPS performance, either choose a more expensive package or go look elsewhere for a higher performance VPS that suit you the best:)

your broker does not allow you to have a free vps?
Some brokers do supply free VPS for their clients but they usually come with certain conditions like you need to deposit a minimum amount of $500 or above for your trading account.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.