What's new

Best VPS service provider

Hi,

For good graphics, you would either need to go for a GPU server or a dedicated server that has integrated graphics.

However, this type of server is the higher tier specification and expensive.

You can let me know what kind of EA and configuration you are working on and we will provide our recommendation for your usage.

For most trading platforms and EA, DLL, and indicators, you do not need GPU spec. You can consider a high-end high-frequency CPU power would be sufficient.

I'm a representative of TradingFXVPS - Forex VPS Provider.

I use beeksFX with Hotforex because they offer special discount for traders so it's cheaper compared with other options.

After extensive research I settled with Interserver VPS. It's only usd 10 for one slice and 20 for 2 slices. I upgraded to 2 slices, running 8 MT4 terminals with out issues. Latency to US broker server is always less than 10ms. Very happy.

The Best Forex VPS provider is NextPointHost!

Many sites recognize them as the "father" of Forex VPS service. They have direct cross-connection to more than 100 brokers in Europe and the USA. I forgot to mention their unique technology AlwaysUP Protection® for improvement of trading results.

VPSServer.com is decent with pricing starting from around $3 and several locations. Generally want to pick the location closest to your broker location.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.