What's new

Share the best VPS.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Genie

Hi everybody,

I am new to forex world and I am trying to find a good VPS.
can onyone share the info please. thank you.

narender sharma

hi genie

you can explore the various websites they generally give discounted rates only when you subscribe for half yearly or annual subscription. I think you would be looking for windows based vps as vps based on linux or ubuntu OS are typically complicated to set up and windows are easy you can try Routerhosting.com their monthly plan is less than ten dollar and you can get 2 gb ram with windows 7 os I am using that fore more than 2 yrs

Genie

hi genie

you can explore the various websites they generally give discounted rates only when you subscribe for half yearly or annual subscription. I think you would be looking for windows based vps as vps based on linux or ubuntu OS are typically complicated to set up and windows are easy you can try Routerhosting.com their monthly plan is less than ten dollar and you can get 2 gb ram with windows 7 os I am using that fore more than 2 yrs
hi genie

Thanks for your info...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Davidsulay Profitable EA FOREX GPS 3 EA ROBOT. VOTED NUMBER 1 EA ONE OF THE BEST BOTS OUT TODAY! PLEASE SHARE YOUR MOST PROFITABLE EA HERE THANK YOU! Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 1
A Your Best EA To Share Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 2
J (Share) MakeMoney EA Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
T They guys I just wanted to share this fun fact about forex Forex Education 0
N Bellyfx can you please share the results Trading Systems and Strategies 0
Drkiramatkhan If anyone has, EA v5 full version so please share with me Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 1
Drkiramatkhan If anyone has, GPS forex 3 Robot full version so please share with me Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 4
M If any one has Karl Dittmmans indicators please share MetaTrader 0
S System and Robot share Trading Systems and Strategies 0
Davidsulay New EA Can anyone share these EAS GPS Forex Robot, Econ Power Trader, Centobot, Forex Kore EA, & Forex Gump EA Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 39
B Any profitable indicators? Please share Forex Indicators and Tools 0
J Can someone give me setting for this EA, AND I have a huge number of old versions EA, and If you have something to share pls do so MetaTrader 0
Jack_Of_All_Trades_SA Report NZDUSD analysis like and share Forex Signals and Pamm 0
Jack_Of_All_Trades_SA Indicator Belly system fx modified one......i can share but I'm looking for belly fx mt5 Forex Indicators and Tools 63
A Strategy Name the indicator you need and i will share it here MetaTrader 14
E Share your scam experience on forex General Discussions 0
F lets share forex strategies Trading Systems and Strategies 0
X General GLV3 superb trading system will share this in the thread please follow this and ;eave comments Trading Systems and Strategies 0
G I share this algorithm that operates in multicurrency from a single chart Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 3
G I share this algorithm called Forexstar it is very stable due to its news filter Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 13
M All is Share to Forum is it workable? Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
K Does anyone have "Original Golden Clover EA" to share? Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 1
A Anyone can share this ea Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
K Anyone share with me PT PRo indicator Link? MetaTrader 4
C Suggestion Pwr NasDaq virsion Share Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 5
F ea i would like to share Trading Systems and Strategies 1
A Hello! There is analytics and trading recommendations from the company Tifia in this thread. We'll be glad to share our opinion about the Forex marke Interactive Forex Trading 1
R Armageddon EA Unlimited. It is a Verified full version...Share the LOVE.. Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 3
R General Hiii i share this profile can we helps Trading Systems and Strategies 0
M I AM WILLING TO SHARE THINGS FOR FREE Forex Indicators and Tools 2
haihoang Can someone share it for me? PZ swing trading AND PZ swing trading scanner. thank? Forex Indicators and Tools 11
haihoang Can someone share it for me? PZ swing trading AND PZ swing trading scanner. thank? Trading Systems and Strategies 0
haihoang Can someone share it for me? PZ Lopez Trend AND PZ Lopez Trend scanner. thank? Trading Systems and Strategies 2
haihoang Can someone share it for me? Forex Indicators and Tools 1
haihoang Share the indicator well. Forex Indicators and Tools 2
M Suggestion Cashpower indicator, hi everyone if anyone have this indicator "cashpower indicator "2019 latest version please share thank you. Trading Systems and Strategies 7
haihoang Share the indicator well. Forex Indicators and Tools 4
haihoang Share the indicator well. Forex Indicators and Tools 3
B General agimat new 2020 version pls share MetaTrader 1
Z binary option strategy indicator please share Trading Systems and Strategies 1
M Have anybody Kore ea ? Please share .You will be awsome. Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
H Indicator Share PZ indicators for Free Forex Indicators and Tools 4
M Suggestion Math 2 EA - share it please Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 2
J Can someone please share with me the indicators shared by Michael Ngugi in my email address justinemwamure@gmail.com The indicators are: Apex point: Trading Systems and Strategies 0
T Strategy ApexFX Pro PDF Course Strategy Share Trading Systems and Strategies 1
P Indicator Share PZ indicators for Free Forex Indicators and Tools 5
S Friends, can anyone share this Advisor? Forex Armor EA. Thanks! Forex Education 5
chiaalain General Can someone please share a good, reliable ECN broker Forex Broker Reviews 12
A Profitable EA Share ea Af global 2019 unlimited Trading Systems and Strategies 111
Đ Profitable EA Can anybody help share EA? Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 9