What's new

Best cost Forex VPS service out there

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Bennysap

Hi guys, what have you found to be the best Forex VPS service for running live accounts on CMC Markets please?

Hi guys, what have you found to be the best Forex VPS service for running live accounts on CMC Markets please?
Well Google offers Free VPN for 1 year you can try them out been using it for a while with all my trading accounts it been runing smooth no issues if you need info on how to set it up lots of videos on youtube.

Thanks rwilliams for that info - If you don't mind me asking, are you using the Google VPN for running EA's 24/7? Does it work well for this? I'd heard that for running EA's, you've got to get a VPN that has it's server as close as possible to where the brokers servers are, but I'm not sure how true that is, and whether the google VPN allows you to select which server you will use?

You can try amazon or google vps. Both of them you cn get free for 1 years for the first time

vps is like another computer which you can store your ea online and vpn is change of ip to another ip so you need vpn .i use a vps costme $3 a month very reliable should the cheapest running on window vps

Well Google offers Free VPN for 1 year you can try them out been using it for a while with all my trading accounts it been runing smooth no issues if you need info on how to set it up lots of videos on youtube.
How does Google offer Free Vps, ,i want to know the details

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.