What's new

Why do 90% of Forex traders lose money?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Desert Pilot

I am new to Forex trading and I keep reading that 90% of traders lose money. How is that even possible?

Even if you were to trade completely randomly with zero knowledge and using no indicators and having set TP & SL you should at least break even. So what exactly are people doing wrong?

Please enlighten me.

I am new to Forex trading and I keep reading that 90% of traders lose money. How is that even possible?

Even if you were to trade completely randomly with zero knowledge and using no indicators and having set TP & SL you should at least break even. So what exactly are people doing wrong?

Please enlighten me.
it's because of greed and they want to be that guy in the lambo . so they keep loosing all . some also don't learn and they to lose all they have to the market quickly .

Please enlighten me.

the percent varies depending on the timeframe you choose to estimate performance. Like if you take one-month survival rate and one-year rate there should be great difference between them.

This expert advisor is said to be good on the site.
Step by step to achieve take profit with a relatively low drawdown

Many lose because they fear and allow greed to overtake their rational thinking process. Hence, it leads to impulsive decisions. If beginners stick to their plan and maintain discipline towards making profit, the chances of suffering loss reduces.

Please enlighten me.
If You would act completely random in the markets, You don't come to break even! The truth is, the more trades You do randomly, the more You lose automatically. Why? Because of the Spread! Your chance to win a random Trade is maybe 47% and the chance to lose it is 53%. Like with Roulette, in the long run the bank always wins.

I think because forex includes high risk, most retail traders lose money in forex trading because not use proper plan trading and lack of discipline, market movement is very dynamic, Usually traders thinking irrationally start with small capital and want to make a big profit at short time.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.