What's new

Why people can't succeed in trading

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Edward Peterson

Most individuals don't understand that for forex trading you require incredible learning and capacities. They expect that trading is just acquiring and offering money related measures. They take in some marker based procedures and deduce that it will help them to get rich overnight. They don't attempt to grasp the market and market mind investigate. You can't get accomplishment in case you are not skilled.

My broker, NatureFX is bad, they always change my leverage without notice and they do it when there is any big news, so I get loss loss and loss. I think this is such as scammer! I will find another broker, NatureFX is not recommended.

The main issue that causes most of the forex traders to lose money in the forex market is the lack of knowledge they have in the art of trading. The 'let me start making money quickly' mentality is a major cause of losses. Also, many traders are greedy about when to start trading.

The main issue that causes most of the forex traders to lose money in the forex market is the lack of knowledge they have in the art of trading. The 'let me start making money quickly' mentality is a major cause of losses. Also, many traders are greedy about when to start trading.

Really is the impatience. Once they see people 'making money' patience goes out the window. They then go on tilt when they lose, over leverage and bust. Having a plan and being methodical are the biggest things in this industry and most can't get to that stage as they are putting obstacles in their own way

People fail for many reasons - lack of knowledge, lack of discipline, poor trading choices, poor choice in a broker, and so on, and so forth. The reasons vary wildly.

Trading (not only forex) requires disciplines and patience. You cannot trade with bad mental health, nor in busy situations

Most individuals don't understand that for forex trading you require incredible learning and capacities. They expect that trading is just acquiring and offering money related measures. They take in some marker based procedures and deduce that it will help them to get rich overnight. They don't attempt to grasp the market and market mind investigate. You can't get accomplishment in case you are not skilled.

Emotional intelligent proofs to be more profitable than technical or fundamental intelligence.:)

Most people don’t succeed in trading because they come with a motive of making extravagant money overnight. Trading is not some ‘get rich overnight’ scheme, but it is based on knowledge and strategies. Those who learn the concepts of forex trading create smart strategies, which are used to make profits and minimize losses.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online