What's new

Xm one of the easiest brokers in the world

Devo G

Xm is one of my brokers i use them cfd trades......very simple to use whenever ypur n beginner in forex trading

Hey XM, I want to try your $1000 bonus, But I can not withdraw my profit! So it seems like I'm trading with demo account, I sent you an email but there is no one reply it so I write here, hope you were read this complain! I tried so hard to get the profit and now I can not withdraw it.

Hey XM, I want to try your $1000 bonus, But I can not withdraw my profit! So it seems like I'm trading with demo account, I sent you an email but there is no one reply it so I write here, hope you were read this complain! I tried so hard to get the profit and now I can not withdraw it.

XM is not good enough for me, their products are not complete, and minimum deposit is $5000 which is impossible for a new trader and I have no idea about XM services, it is good or bad, fast or slow respond. But I think I don't want to trade with XM, I want to trade with another broker with small amount of minimum deposits and offer me some bonuses.

@andengireng I think you are mistaken, min deposit of xm is only $5 not 5k, and they have a good enough reputation in the market. But if you don’t want to use them upto you, there are plenty of other good options like fxview and fxtm which have low min deposit requirements.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.