What's new

Best forex brokers you've used

I am very satisfied with GBEbrokers. pays out super fast and no calls or advertising nothing of the same.

I would like to add fxview, exness and xm to the list. All are regulated brokers with good trading conditions.

It doesn’t really matter which forex broker I have used or am using if it doesn’t work for you. You have to find a broker that fits your trading needs. So, concentrate on that and start with your research.

A broker’s customer support team is really important because you can get stuck any time of the day and would need some guidance to get out of the problem. I prefer brokers that offer 24/7 customer support.

Some brokers make it really difficult to withdraw your funds saying that you don’t fill the criteria for the withdrawal. You must check all the terms and conditions so that you are prepared for such issues that may come up.

You can be satisfied with any broker out there. So, don’t believe that the broker that some other trader is using is the best option for you. You have to find the one that fits your trading needs the most.

I’d like to include turnkey forex and trader’s way to the list. Both have a low minimum deposit requirement of $10 and trading conditions are also good.

Some brokers make it really difficult to withdraw your funds saying that you don’t fill the criteria for the withdrawal. You must check all the terms and conditions so that you are prepared for such issues that may come up.
True! Due diligence is very important while choosing a broker to avoid such issues later on.

Before looking for a broker, you should know what you expect from one. There are brokers with different deposit requirements and trading conditions, so you must have a look at all these things before selecting a broker.

Always liked CedarFX. They let me start with a $10 deposit when I was starting out (I know that's low, but I was anxious so it made me feel more comfortable in the beginning.) Also like them because they have 0 commission account with pretty low spreads, customer support is always available, and they have 1:500 leverage, so it's very flexible.

I just want to withdraw my funds from EQFX. OMG, it takes 10 days. It is strongly not recommended broker. I just want to withdraw my $40, imagine that you make deposit for $1000. Now I am really upset with it

I just want to withdraw my funds from EQFX. OMG, it takes 10 days. It is strongly not recommended broker. I just want to withdraw my $40, imagine that you make deposit for $1000. Now I am really upset with it
10 days is a long time, I usually receive my funds from coinexx within a couple of hours after getting processed. I use btc as payment mode, which mode are you using?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.