What's new

A broker without any spread

its impossible to find one good broker without spread the reason is they're offering just commision its designed hat it can be called
as Fixed Spread
by the way can you recommend me a broker without any commision but lowest possible spread

Every ENC STP have little spread and charge commission only. like IC Markets, IB Interactive, MB Trading ETC

also i find Fixed spread is not always good, when there's high volatility the spread will never fixed anymore it will widen and several times over

Every ENC STP have little spread and charge commission only. like IC Markets, IB Interactive, MB Trading ETC

also i find Fixed spread is not always good, when there's high volatility the spread will never fixed anymore it will widen and several times over
hi Thanks for your reply. you have provided what i was searching for some real info

There is a Zero account option at Think Markets. I don't use it, but what the ads said is $3.5 per lot per side (€0.07 for every 0.01 lot transaction), and spread almost 0.

Good to hear that you are looking for a good broker. Please take the advice of a good broker who offers you with the best service.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.