What's new

Suggestion Add these indicators to ur mt4....... The have buy and sell signals. Try them they can be veey helpful

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Strategy Forex gamer, is just normal indicator, but it do repaint sometimes but you have to add it filter like moving average and support and resistance line Trading Systems and Strategies 0
M Add Multicharts on the Same Window for MT4 Trading Systems and Strategies 0
D Meta Trader 5 how to add new pointers in metatrader 5???? MetaTrader 0
Just me Can someone add a value area for this Volume Profile (MT4) Interactive Forex Trading 0
B How can I add a custom indicator inside MT4 app for Android? MetaTrader 2
N Do not add to a losing position General Discussions 0
J General Sino-US trade sides add retaliatory tariffs, gold prices are unstoppable General Discussions 0
P Forex News EUR/USD: Add Shorts On Any Rally Into 1.17-1.18 - Nordea Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News EUR/USD: Market Consensus On ECB Policy Announcement Doesn't Add-Up - BTMU Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News USD: FOMC Minutes Didn't Add Much To Dec Hike Call - CIBC Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News IMM Report: EUR Bulls & GBP Bears Add To Extended Positions Interactive Forex Trading 0
R Add comment and label Ctrader 3
R add multiple orders? Ctrader 7
C Can someone assist me with access ND10x indicators (the unlocked ones)? Forex Indicators and Tools 0
F Forex trading indicators Forex Indicators and Tools 0
M Useful MT5 indicators MetaTrader 1
G I'm stuck guys, the indicators that I use always points to the wrong trends Forex Indicators and Tools 0
P How to install custom indicators on mt4 platform Forex Education 1
P support and resistance/ price action trading vs trading with indicators General Discussions 1
D General Best Breakout indicators Forex Indicators and Tools 0
R PLTR vs arkk indicators that can be used Stocks and Indexes 1
C Indicators that are free Forex Indicators and Tools 1
D (Indicators) imacol indicator Trading Systems and Strategies 1
D (Indicators) Golden-Line Trading Systems and Strategies 0
D (Indicators) Forex-Crossover-Signals-Indicator Trading Systems and Strategies 0
D (Indicators) Forex Pip Taker Trading System Trading Systems and Strategies 0
D (Indicators) Forex Binary Code Indicator Trading Systems and Strategies 3
D (Indicators) fiji-trend-indicator Trading Systems and Strategies 0
D (Indicators) EMA indicator Trading Systems and Strategies 0
D (Indicators) AllPips MT4 Indicator Trading Systems and Strategies 0
D (Indicators) 100 pips daily scalper Trading Systems and Strategies 1
D (Indicators) 3-ma-buy-sell Trading Systems and Strategies 0
K simple trading strategy which uses 2 of the most popular indicators Trading Systems and Strategies 0
S Non repainting indicator that you can try in conjuction with other indicators Forex Education 0
O What is the the best indicators ? General Discussions 6
F Meta Trader 5 setup and indicators I use in my platform MetaTrader 0
P General need the best indicators Making Income Online 0
J Vantage Point Indicators according to Forex Factory Forex Education 0
P Strategy indicators boom crash mt5 100% MetaTrader 4
K MT4 indicators converted to MT5 MetaTrader 0
L Belly system for mt4 available but i recommendyou use it with other indicators like brilliant r indicator Trading Systems and Strategies 2
Iman Alipour Indicator A post for sharing nice no-repainting free indicators. Forex Indicators and Tools 0
F How to decompile indicators Forex Indicators and Tools 0
abdo11 forex indicator i hope this helps somebody ivee been locking for best indicator to work with and ill be posting roundom indicators to help some people Trading Systems and Strategies 6
jjmajj PZ Indicators ( 123Pattern, ABCDRetracement, Bands, ChartOverlay,DivergenceLite,DobleTopBottom,Fibo,FlatMarket) Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
V Profitable EA Which indicators are more profitable when trading volatility Binary Options Brokers Discussions 0
B Ea's and Indicators to look out for General Discussions 0
S Price action pattern and indicators Trading Systems and Strategies 0
jjmajj Indicator 100 Indicators for MT5 - ex5 & mq5 Forex Indicators and Tools 2
rawsill young a mo angelic strategy indicators Trading Systems and Strategies 2