What's new

Profitable EA AF Global 2019 FIX - THE BEST EXPERT FOR FREE

3.30 star(s) 14 Votes
May I get the EA , want to try it on a real account £2500 , will post results here on a weekly basis

Thanks for sharing
The bot with the best performance / risk ratio is the Global AF, not least its creators sell it at $ 5000 per license, but it has some problems with long trends, and the success of the operations, so the robot I present now is a improvement of the Global AF that allows to improve the yields with the much lower float.
For a limited time I am giving away the license to all my referrals in addition to the winning sets.
Please share it to me top

AF Global dealt with me and my friend last year... i will want to know the changes before trying it again on live account

The bot with the best performance / risk ratio is the Global AF, not least its creators sell it at $ 5000 per license, but it has some problems with long trends, and the success of the operations, so the robot I present now is a improvement of the Global AF that allows to improve the yields with the much lower float.
For a limited time I am giving away the license to all my referrals in addition to the winning sets.
Any live acc results?

Interesting :unsure:

Hi , can you send me the EA please ? I don t find you on Telegram

Do you have more than a month historical data?

Thanks for sharing, l would like to try it

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.