What's new

Profitable EA AF Global 2019 FIX - THE BEST EXPERT FOR FREE

3.30 star(s) 14 Votes
The bot with the best performance / risk ratio is the Global AF, not least its creators sell it at $ 5000 per license, but it has some problems with long trends, and the success of the operations, so the robot I present now is a improvement of the Global AF that allows to improve the yields with the much lower float.
For a limited time I am giving away the license to all my referrals in addition to the winning sets.
where i can get this ea?

The bot with the best performance / risk ratio is the Global AF, not least its creators sell it at $ 5000 per license, but it has some problems with long trends, and the success of the operations, so the robot I present now is a improvement of the Global AF that allows to improve the yields with the much lower float.
For a limited time I am giving away the license to all my referrals in addition to the winning sets.
Can this ea trade with fix lot?

If this EA uses fix lots and the maximum number of open positions is limited maybe for the long term the results will be better.

Ive been hearing about this af global. Looking forward to working the settings!! Thx for you work

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.