What's new

Help on AF GLOBAL EXPERT ! best configration for low risk

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Nay9

Hello everybody,

Does anyone have a good configuration dor 1000 usd acount using AF GLOBAL EXPERT ?

I used it 2 times for a 500 usd and evry time it blows my account. I lost 1000usd:censored:. I decided to make 1000usd this time and it will be the last time if I losse again :sick::(

I know that martingale EA can blow acount quickly. So if anyone has a good strategy with good parametrs (exponenet, maxlots .... )

Thank you for your help :)

Kika92

Hello everybody,

Does anyone have a good configuration dor 1000 usd acount using AF GLOBAL EXPERT ?

I used it 2 times for a 500 usd and evry time it blows my account. I lost 1000usd:censored:. I decided to make 1000usd this time and it will be the last time if I losse again :sick::(

I know that martingale EA can blow acount quickly. So if anyone has a good strategy with good parametrs (exponenet, maxlots .... )

Thank you for your help :)
Hi yes I have parameter, I use it .
Do you still use it ?

xxx

[QUOTE = "Nay9, publicación: 70775, miembro: 82186"]
Hola todos,

¿Alguien tiene una buena configuración para una cuenta de 1000 usd con AF GLOBAL EXPERT?

Lo usé 2 veces por 500 usd y cada vez que vuela mi cuenta. Perdí 1000 Dollar : censurado:. Decidí ganar 1000 USD esta vez y será la última vez que pierda nuevamente:enfermo::(

Sé que el martingala EA puede volar rápidamente. Entonces, si alguien tiene una buena estrategia con buenos parámetros (exponenet, maxlots ...)

Gracias por tu ayuda :)
[/CITAR]
youtube.com/watch?v=rWhOe9zmCRI

jogar04d

I had the same problem, because like a lot of people get a profit from it .. but I'm not getting it so I moved to the r20

The strategy I use is to limit trades so that only a certain % of my balance is at risk, and made some modifications in the mql4 code like only trading with the trend. Works way better, @trading_leader on telegram hmu for more info

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Suggestion Anyone can help with this implementation? Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
V Can anyone help with PZ SUPER TREND? MetaTrader 0
K HELP needed as a newbie to that Robot world Trading Systems and Strategies 0
T help on the belly system mt5 Trading Systems and Strategies 7
F Can anyone help me with forex robotron EA v26? General Discussions 2
F bellyfx system someone please help me would be highly appreciated Trading Systems and Strategies 0
Q Indicator help many traders by indicating the where the graph head to........ I love the indicators MetaTrader 4
A Can someone please help who have used automated trading Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 6
A Is there any indicator or software that help to close trades MetaTrader 1
H anyone help me does hotforex provide visacard for with drawing Hot Forex Broker Reviews 1
M CAN YOU HELP WITH THIS? Trading Systems and Strategies 2
L Black Diamond EA is one of the best EA out there which analyzes the market properly and takes automatic trade to help you grow your account. Forex Indicators and Tools 9
V Please help me fix alert in this indicator Forex Indicators and Tools 0
A Help me please iam want DefenderEA Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
S need help with divergence Forex Education 2
J Help building a dashboard in MT4 MetaTrader 0
L Come help a lost fella here. I've blown many times Trading Systems and Strategies 13
L Profitable EA Please help guys - i need a best EA for me Trading Systems and Strategies 2
M Profitable EA Eklatant Forex Robot (Need Help) Trading Systems and Strategies 5
B Here is a cool indicator that can help for buying and selling (Zig-Zag) Forex Indicators and Tools 0
B Please Help In need of Treshhold Trading Systems and Strategies 0
Dan1997 PLZ Help Me This indicator users Trading Systems and Strategies 4
GreatSsnipes General what broker is best paired with mt4? PLEASE HELP MetaTrader 5
E New Trader need help General Discussions 9
raymundjohn dragon EA help me to set up Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 3
O Help Me please.... :-( MetaTrader 0
D THEOFX works help me please :) :) Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 1
T Help! Create EA from custom signal indicator Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 1
M Can someone help me the market maker templet setup Forex Education 2
R General Hello.. can any one help with spike detectation MT5 indicator Trading Systems and Strategies 11
Don Karlos Profitable EA Dear traders. Please help me find an EA Net89 advisor. If anyone has, please give. Trading Systems and Strategies 15
R Strategy Hii needs help for this system Trading Systems and Strategies 1
K EAs to help you up your game Binary Options and Futures 1
H VIT1 Strategy may help you trade boom and crash Trading Systems and Strategies 9
P I'm Philani, New in the group and in need of help with the spike indicator Forex Indicators and Tools 3
L Urgent Help..................... MetaTrader 1
yousofradwan profitable Ea please help General Discussions 1
S i hope help this indicator Forex Indicators and Tools 4
OPTIMIZFX Robotron v25 Optimization Help! Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 2
C Can anyone help me with an allert based on these settings please MT4 MetaTrader 0
Y Purpose of VPS? Please help Forex VPS 0
L Tutorial Can any help in video of teaching fundamental Trading Systems and Strategies 0
L Ask for Help for binary strategies Trading Systems and Strategies 1
L Ask for Help on top binary brocker Trading Systems and Strategies 0
L Ask for Help in MMarket maker method Trading Systems and Strategies 2
E Only Indicators will not help you General Discussions 3
N GET HELP RECOVERING YOUR FUNDS NOW Binary Options Brokers Discussions 5
B Suggestion Does RSI and Bolinger band help us understand better Forex Indicators and Tools 0
P Suggestion ea expert advisor help please Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
A Help optimize the robot Ferexinex for EURUSD. The robot file attached to the topic. Forex Indicators and Tools 0