What's new

Good global business to make money

Robert Hills

Forex is a good global business to make money. If traders have the knowledge and skills to do it, they can make good money. However, many traders lose money daily due to a lack of knowledge and skill. So, do not rush to real trading, stay at the demo account for a couple of months. In my case, I traded in a demo account for almost 6 months.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, Forex is a good global business where you are flexible to use leverage. Leverage is a great facility provided by brokers but we shouldn’t misuse this facility because a misuse of leverage can lead to balance crash-alike incident. Traders should use a minimum leverage to earn moderately.

Forex is a global market where you can participate in trading througha broker. A regulated broker allows traders with numerous trading advantages that ultimately increase traders’ return. There are several brokers on the market so you should select one of those with a very caution.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.