What's new

What do you think about af global expert

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Hello Team! Me and my friend we are from Vancouver and we have been working for a couple of months on it and we have find the best way to make money with a 100% win Rate but you have to keep that in mine is so simple!
As you know martingate is a different type of trading its work with a Risk lot Expo and if you fallow the default set up by AF Global and you change the expo so the ( LotExponent) for 1.44 or 1.41 and you will be great with that!
TS: Each pairs have a different PipStep too but you can check what is it with myfxbook its the pips value, so easy!
We run the Bot since June 2020 from now ! NO day in negative! Only ++Ok hand:eek:

Hello Team! Me and my friend we are from Vancouver and we have been working for a couple of months on it and we have find the best way to make money with a 100% win Rate but you have to keep that in mine is so simple!
As you know martingate is a different type of trading its work with a Risk lot Expo and if you fallow the default set up by AF Global and you change the expo so the ( LotExponent) for 1.44 or 1.41 and you will be great with that!
TS: Each pairs have a different PipStep too but you can check what is it with myfxbook its the pips value, so easy!
We run the Bot since June 2020 from now ! NO day in negative! Only ++Ok hand:eek:

Where to find this EA?

whats your myfxbook?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.