What's new

Any Advice on Brokers

Raydock

Hey everyone,

I'm new to the Forex world and was wondering what is the best broker for a person starting out with minimal capital. I have looked into Blueberry Markets but dont really understand how everything works. Is there commissions in Forex trading similar to normal stock trading. Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated. As far as Metatrader I am currently trying to understand how to go about implementing autotrading but am having trouble figureing everything out. If there is a way to get a good "youtube video" or something similar to look at this would help greatly

I guess make sure your broker is regulated by the FCA. Then pick one with low spreads and instant transaction on instruments. Some brokers give good spreads on some exotic forex pairs and some don’t but give better spreads on major FX pairs. Leverage is another thing to pay attention to. You don’t need 500:1.

i use IG markets, I have good relations with my account manager who is always there to help and improve the platform, questions and knowledge base. IC markets, fxpro, pepperstobe, FXCM are others you should look at

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.