What's new

Forex Newbie seeking advice

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes
Hello.

To be honest there is way to grow a small account fast. You have to invest not only your money but also your time too. Otherwise soon you will zero your account. As you are new I should suggest you to have patience and get proper knowledge about the market. I can also suggest you a good broker Eurotrader. Mostly new don’t know how to pick a reliable broker. This is one of them.

There is a wise saying “A good plan completes 50% of a job”. Before going any actual trades , I finalize my plan first. The first step of my plan was choosing a good broker. I take FreshForex as my broker because FreshForex broker has 16 years of experience in this field with more than 30 awards as well as more than 130 tradable instruments. It has also a user friendly atmosphere that helps me to learn the forex smoothly.

There are ways to grow a small account fast. I have seen a guy take $200 to $100k in six months, but trading like that is aggressive. You can lose all your money within minutes. Trading US30 or Gold can grow small accounts fast but you need to know what you are doing.

You better don’t try to do that. It would put your money at unmanageable risks. Take plenty of time to understand how the market works and when you should work on increasing your trading amount. Don’t try to rush things as it may prove costly for you.

Growth takes time. If it happens quickly, it won’t ripe properly. You seem to be trying to outsmart the market, which is not a good thing to do in the market. Keep patience until you understand everything and have become capable of taking big risks.

is a long journey, no such thing as growing fast, it could be a lucky run but then you lose everything in 1 trade...education and practice in real account with small balance is key

There is only one advice for newbies that they should earn more and more knowledge. There is no alternative to earning knowledge for them. Besides earning knowledge, they should apply their learned skills in demo accounts. They should not invest in live accounts before learning Forex properly.

Hi everyone.
I need advice on how to grow a small account quickly.
Thanks

There are no ways to make money quick with an acceptable level of risk. There is always a trade-off between risk and returns, you just choose trades where p(win) * win size + p (loss) * loss size has positive expectancy. Though exact probabilities are hard to calculate, that formula gives you better understanding of the interplay between risk and reward in trading.

The best piece of advice I can give you is to never try to move ahead in your career quickly. Good things take time and so will your trading career. Do what is right and avoid all that hinders your success.

In order to grow a small account that quickly, you would have to sacrifice everything else in your life. No social life, little sleep, and no communication. This is unhealthy and should heavily be avoided.

You grow slowly. So, you better keep patience so that you don’t start taking up the risks that you should stay away from in the rage of growing quickly. Just make sure that you properly understand all that you are doing. If you don’t understand it, don’t do it.

Well, you should be ready to blow through an insane amount of money and time to get to that level where you are able to build your account up that quickly.

There is only one piece of advice for newcomers: keep learning. There is no other option for you than to gain knowledge. Besides gaining knowledge, you should practice your new skills on demo accounts. Do not invest in real accounts until they thoroughly learn Forex.

The best advice I can give you is to never make decisions recklessly about trading live. Good things take time, and your trading career will be no exception. Do the right thing and stay away from anything that can hamper your progress.

It takes time to grow. It will not develop properly if it happens too quickly. Maintain your patience until you understand everything and are ready to take significant risks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.